Sealing your pavers, concrete, liquid limestone & exposed aggrigate has many benefits to ensure you’re investing your money wisely into a product that looks great and stands the test of time. The last thing you want is for your brand new paved area to be stained from BBQ grease, spilt drinks, leaf stains or anything else your area may be subject to. Sealing will allow you to clean and maintain them with little effort allowing you to protect your investment from anything that your family throws at is. Once your pavers are sealed, they are easier, faster and cheaper to clean.
Benefits of sealing your investment:
• Makes cleaning faster, easier and significantly cheaper than not sealing.
• Protects your long-term investment.
• Sealants are designed to protect your pavers/ concrete from the elements, i.e. rain, ice and the sun's UV rays.
• Helps to prevents staining of dropped items on pavers/ concrete.
• Reduces the likelihood of weeds and moss growing.
• Can enhance the vibrance of your pavers/ concrete.
There’s a wide range of sealing products available on the market. For concrete masonry purposes we break it down into two main types; penetrating sealers and wet look sealers.